PF Olsen Limited
PF Olsen is the leading provider of independent professional forestry services in New Zealand.
We manage significant plantation forest estates and annually harvest and market millions of cubic metres of logs.
At PF Olsen we pride ourselves on our reputation for delivering a wide range of professional forestry services to a diverse range of clients including TIMOs, farmers, investors, Maori groups, government agencies and others.
We assist forest owners to minimise and manage investment risks, establish, grow and protect high quality forests and finally maximise the recovery of value from forest harvest operations, using the latest analytical tools and leading edge technology.
PF Olsen can help with:
- Comprehensive forest management and harvesting
services including planning and contracting forest
operations, marketing and sales of forest produce
and monitoring and quality assurance programs
- Forest tending and maintenance operation services
- Geographic information and data systems to store
and retrieve land and tree crop information
- Quality and health and safety management
systems (ISO 9001 certified)
- Environmental management system (ISO 14001 certified)
- FSC™ certification
- Value recovery from forest estates
- Professional advice on forest value and related matters
For information on current employment opportunities with PF Olsen visit our Employment Opportunities page.
PF Olsen's monthly newsletter, Wood Matters, is circulated via e-mail. To ensure you receive a copy, click on the Wood Matters banner below to subscribe.
For the latest news click here.